Frequently Asked Questions
1. What VISA Should I apply
To take PLAB Exam one should apply business Visitor VISA
2. Can I take your course in any type of VISA
Yes you can as long as you have the right of stay in the country.
We have not received any instructions from UKBA to suggest otherwise.
3. Do we check visa
No we do not check visa of any candidate. You must always make sure you have right to stay in the country. No private establishments have authority to check customers visa. We can only check our employees VISA. I am sure you were not asked to show visa in a cinema or McDonalds.
4. Can I submit letter from our course when I apply for VISA?
Yes you can. The letter will support your accommodation and justify your intentions of taking PLAB Exam.
Our confirmation letter is not a must for VISA. If you have a relative or friend who can be your sponsorer then you do not need any letters from us.
5. Why did some people got their VISA application rejected
VISA can be rejected for several reasons
1. Writing the course name as sponsorer
2. Intentions to travel to UK is different than the type of VISA applied for.
3. Intentions to travel to UK is not clear
4. Additional intentions to travel and these intentions are not compatible or permitted activity on the type of VISA
5. Unable to show required amount of funds
6. Unable to show confirmation of PLAB exam
The information given here is correct and is best to our knowledge. Any changes will be updated.